All dental treatment requires a constant contact with saliva and blood, the most prominent factor of transferring communicable disease and illnesses. We at radiant Dental Care put a great emphasis of minimising the contact as little as possible by following our highly planned hygiene procedure.
Few important steps we take:
- All our patient are asked to cover their foot with our specially provided shoe cover before entering the clinic.
- A four step process of sterilisation of instrument
- All the tools go through a manual cleansing procedure
- Followed by cleaning with an ultrasonic cleaner along with a 5% dodecyl-di propylene-triamine & trialkyl ethoxy-ammonium-proclinate solution. The cleaner is charged ultrasonic waves that charge its frequencies according to the type of instrument.
- After drying the equipment, we pack them with sealed pouches
- The pouches are then kept inside the autoclave for an effective sterilisation.
- All the surface that ought to come into contact with the patient are covered in cling film
- All the dental chair are properly cleaned and sterilised with high-grade solutions
- Apart from going through sterilisation protocol training, all our doctor and assistants are periodically tested for all communicable diseases
- A regular clinical audit ensures if all proper hygienic protocol is maintained or not.